Friday, February 22, 2013


Faith, Hope, & Love Magnets!

Yes, give love (and lots of effort!) on Christmas day!:) I wanted to give something handmade last Christmas so I experimented with polymer clay. I came across a Youtube tutorial video on mosaic pendants and I just fell in looooove with the whole concept! So I tried it myself. I made FAITH, HOPE, & LOVE magnets. There's just a sort of freedom in coming up with a new design especially when each piece just falls into place.
 


Each piece was baked four times, layer by layer. It was all worth it!



I printed my logo for the first time! (Thanks Ana) *dances uncontrollably* Then I wrote a short note at the back of each piece before I gave it to my office mates.


Wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!


I pray that you receive the gift you need the most...:) 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment