Saturday, March 9, 2013

HOT: INSTAGRAM MAGNETS!

Something new, something hip, something handmade!:) 

What I love about crafting is it's very personal. The whole process, from conceptualizing to the finishing touches, everything takes place in the crafter's mind and hands. For me, nothing can get any more fulfilling, really, that's why I would love to share the experience with you!

You can now be part of the whole creative process by sending in your favorite Instagram photos, then I can make it into magnets! Exciting!:) 





















Get your very own Instagram magnets!!!:) Perfect as gifts, giveaways, encouragement tokens, or just your very own personal reminder of the more important things in life...<3 

Just drop me an E-mail for orders and more details. Looking forward to creating with you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment